Xero has updated its payroll software to include a new pension re-enrolment feature. It's a really nice time-saving feature that eliminates part of the manual administration of pension re-enrolment ...
For payroll administrators and clients, this means:
- Automatically assessing and enrolling employees
- Reduction in manual processing to reduce the risk of errors
- Secure integration with pension providers
But what does the new process look like?
- When completing the Workplace Pension set up either for the first time or as a returning customer, an upcoming re-enrolment date can be captured.
- Xero will prompt you in product to confirm the re-enrolment date as this period approaches.
- In the next pay run including the re-enrolment date, users are presented with a list of employees that are eligible for re-enrolment, both mandatory and optional.
- Workplace pension contributions are automatically processed for re-enrolled employees, in line with The Pension Regulator's rules.
This is a new solution and offers an integrated, comprehensive, end-to-end pension experience for anyone using Xero payroll. If you'd like to know more then one of my hand-holding sessions may be a good idea.
If anything I've written here resonates with you, call me on 01604 420057 and let's see how we can help you.